Fulbright Visiting Scholar Programme (USA) scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024
The U.S. Embassy in Algeria invites those with a Ph.D. or equivalent degree to participate in the Fulbright Visiting Scholars Programme for the 2023/2024 academic year, so that applicants admitted to the programme may conduct research or teaching for 3 to 6 months in an American university.
The application to participate in the selection competition for this programme is made according to the instructions given in the document attached to this announcement. You can also consult the documentation relating to the programme from the following link:
Conditions for participation in the Fulbright Visiting Scholars Programme:
- The candidate must be of Algerian nationality and reside in Algeria.
- Ph.D. or university degree for the management of research projects or university professor.
- English language proficiency (oral and written) and ability to manage the research project to be implemented in the United States of America.
- A detailed statement of the proposed research activity at a US institution
- A certificate proving that the candidate is in good health
Application file for the Fulbright programme for a visiting scholar:
- Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should complete an online application at the following link:
- A detailed project description of the proposed research activity in the United States.
- detailed CV;
- List of publications.
- Three reference letters.
- An official letter of invitation from a US university or research institute.
- A copy of the doctoral certificate.
- A copy of the passport.
The deadline for applications is December 01, 2022.
Request for information:
For more information, you can contact Mrs Laouer Rania via the following email: