Centre for intensive language teaching
[vc_row][vc_column][bs-text title=”Centre for intensive language teaching ” show_title=”1″ icon=”” heading_color=”#0080ce” heading_style=”t6-s4″ bs-show-desktop=”1″ bs-show-tablet=”1″ bs-show-phone=”1″ bs-text-color-scheme=”” css=”” custom-css-class=”” custom-id=””]Presentation of the Centre:
The Intensive Language Teaching Centre (CEIL) is part of the university’s common services. It is a real training tool for teachers and students. The CEIL of the University of Mostaganem allows many learners to acquire and / or improve their language skills for better international communication. It is housed in the university site (ex ITA) in the centre of Mostaganem.
Before the training: Assess the level of knowledge by a written test (achievable at CEIL)
During the training:
- Offer concrete content that meets the needs and expectations of our learners.
- Respond to the specific needs of learners.
- To be available and flexible.
- Guarantee the pedagogical quality (experienced teachers) and the rigor of the administrative follow-up.
At the end of the training: Give the learners:
- A personalized linguistic profile.
- An internship certificate mentioning the level (delivered to each learner who attended all classes).
Missions: Promoting scientific research and opening up to the world, the Intensive Language Teaching Centre ensures:
- language teaching to address the failure rate found among students at this level.
- technology support for apprenticeship, refresher courses in foreign languages for teachers and non-specialist students in this niche to meet their research needs.
- a university space for adults wishing to learn and improve in a language for scientific, professional or taste purposes.
Objectives: CEIL offers its trainees quality language training aimed at enabling learners to:
- To acquire an adequate pronunciation in the language of study.
- To read and write in the language of study, even the mastery of the basic fundamental rules of grammar and syntax.
- To understand and be understood in a number of known situations.
- To review and complete the basics.
- To exchange information in practical, simple and repetitive situations.
Population concerned: In this sense, these are:
- Students, position graduations.
- University professors.
- In the near future, we will conduct training map for national and private companies.
The languages taught are: Arabic, French, English, Spanish and German. As far as this training is concerned, students are trained during two sessions at levels I, II and III for both languages (French – English) and the CEIL will launch other levels in the near future.
Duration of training: It is six (06) months, for each level.[/bs-text][/vc_column][/vc_row]