A national policy based on long-term partnerships with higher education and research institutions, economic actors, local authorities and cultural institutions.
- 18 Interuniversity conventions with universities and university centres in western Algeria mainly:
- For setting up and relocating license training.
- For setting up and relocating master training courses.
- For the establishment of doctoral schools.
- 05 agreements with specialized training institutes and research centres.
- National School of Science and Technology ENS / STS.
- the Cherchell Military Academy.
- the Higher School of Military Administration and the Centre for Scientific and Technical Research in Physico-Chemical Analysis (CRAPC).
- The Thematic Research Agency in Health Sciences
- 01 convention with the cultural institute (Cervantes Institute).
- 01 ETS Global Convention (Training Institute in English).
|University of Bechar||Bechar||13/10/2015||1years Indefinite|
|KasdiMerbah University||Ouargla||01/27/2015||05 years old Indeterminate|
|University of Tiaret||Tiaret||11/11/2014||05 years|
|University Centre Elbayad||Elbayad||09/17/2014||03 years old Indeterminate|
|University May 08, 1945 Guelma||Guelma||16/12/2013||indeterminate|
|University of Constantine 3||Constantine||Sept. 2015||indeterminate|
|Military Academy||Cherchell||31/10/2011||05 years old Indeterminate|
|ANPT||Agency||26/06/2011||05 years old Indeterminate|