The originality of the work enabling the defence of university authorization assumes that:
The candidate must present an original work and be the first author in the publication presented.
For university accreditation, the publication is done outside the doctoral thesis and submitted
after the defence of the doctoral thesis.
University accreditation allows the holder to direct or supervise a PhD dissertation, a Magister
dissertation, one or more research projects or a research team: it allows the holder to access the
title of Lecturer A and entrust him with the masterful rank.
University habilitation is for teachers – assistants in the position of activity, holding a diploma
admitted in equivalence. It is also intended for holders of other degrees of post-graduation
doctoral under conditions that will be set by order of the Minister of Higher Education.
University habilitation is acquired by right for teachers – researchers in the position of activity
holding a national doctorate degree or any diploma admitted in equivalence.
- A manuscript request,
- A copy of the decision of tenure in the grade
- Installation PV,
- A certificate of recent function
- A declaration on the honour of registration in habilitation in any other institution
- A resume,
- Birth act,
- A copy of the legalized diplomas (Bac, license, engineering, magister, doctorate.),
- Certificate of non-accreditation in the sector
- A summary of 5 to 10 pages at most scientific and educational work
- Summary of the PhD Thesis
- An article / or Publication Scientific published in a recognized scientific journal,
- Educational production
- A Handout (Referred by CSF / CSD)
- Scientific Communications in Conferences and Colloquia + Certificates of Participation
- The scientific books
- A copy of the doctoral thesis
- Eight copies of University Empowerment file.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_message]Journals accredited for the defence of university accreditation must fulfil certain conditions:
The journal must have an ISSN number
The journal must have an international scientific committee
The scientific works proposed for publication must be appraised by a reading committee of the specialty
The magazine must not be paid
The journal must be accessible on the internet (URL)
The journal must be functional and at least at its 3rd publication
Because of the peculiarities specific to each discipline, the faculty scientific councils can propose other criteria judged useful on the condition of respecting the conditions enumerated.
The article proposed for publication must be appraised according to the procedures accepted by the journals, however it is imperative to keep the traceability of the expertise.