[bs-text title=”Accommodation ” show_title=”1″ icon=”” heading_color=”#1e73be” heading_style=”t6-s4″ bs-show-desktop=”1″ bs-show-tablet=”1″ bs-show-phone=”1″ bs-text-color-scheme=”” css=”” custom-css-class=”” custom-id=””]Regularly enrolled students can benefit from University works (accommodation) for this they must make a request during their pre-registration. Accommodation requests and Attribution are managed by the Directorate of University Works of the Mostaganem Wilaya (Mostaganem).
The benefit of accommodation in a university residence is subject to the following conditions:
- Be registered in a higher education institution and meet the educational and geographical registration criteria.
- Be under 28 years old
- Reside more than 50 km from the University for boys and more than 30 km for girls.
- Form to be withdrawn from the administration of the DOU,
- Photocopy of the legalized BAC,
- Photocopy of the certificate of registration legalized,
- Certificate of residence of less than three months,
- Birth certificate or individual record,
- Medical certificates (general medicine, phthisiology),
- 02 envelopes stamped and addressed to the student’s home,
- 02 passport photos.