“The challenge we face is to involve our university in a new development synergy that supports societal expectations in various areas of life. Together we will advance Abdelhamid Ibn Badis University not only by bringing current programs to fruition, but also by moving towards new perspectives for integrating UMAB into national development programs. “
Our development plan is based on the following points:
- Guarantee the right to quality education
- Ensure an approach that combines reflection and action to optimize the performance of the university with respect to its socio-economic background.
- Increase the attractiveness of the university through the diversification of job-training courses and the creation of new specialties in graduate and post-graduate courses.
- Improve the rate and quality of supervision by recruiting PhD-qualified teachers and provide them with relevant training at the educational monitoring centre.
- The involvement of research laboratories in regional and national socio-economic development.
- Improve the living conditions of university students.
- Increase the visibility of the university by strengthening partnership and cooperation projects at national and international level.
- Make farm management profitable in order to diversify the university’s own resources.
- The digitization of the university in all areas: pedagogy, human resources and budget management.
- Cultivate the sense of belonging to the university to involve the entire community in the development plans of the university.