Call for Participation To NATO Science for Peace and Security (SPS) Programme
NATO’s Science for Peace and Security (SPS) programme calls for proposals for multi-year research projects (MYP) and short- and medium term events (Advanced Research Workshops (ARW), Advanced Training Courses (ATC) and Institutes of Advanced Studies (ASI). Successful proposals are funded by NATO and must be co-led by researchers from the partners and Allied countries.
This call for proposals covers all the priority areas of research identified in the SPS programme, in particular advanced technologies related to safety, namely:
- Quantum technologies, autonomous systems in all physical domains, artificial intelligence, computer data and biotechnologies,
- Climate change and security
- Defense against CBRN risks (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear),
- Resilience (technology solutions).
Project submissions must be made according to the type of research project (MYP, ARW, ATC or ASI). Further information is available at the links below:
Guides, conditions and submission forms are available for download
- SPS_Event Final Report
- SPS Key Priorities
- SPS_Event Application Form
- SPS_Event Application_Acceptance of Funds
- SPS_Events_Application Instructions
- SPS_Events_Eligible Countries and Definitions
The deadline for submission is May 31, 2022