The Directorate General of Scientific Research and Technological Development informs all master students of the organisation of an inter-university competition “Challenge of innovation in Algerian universities” for the year 2022, where the three best students will be honored.
- The competition areas are :
1- Food security,
2- Energy security,
3- Water and the environment,
4- Health of the citizen,
5- Artificial intelligence,
UMAB students who wish to take part in this challenge must register at the ‘House of Entrepreneurship’ level (Site 1005) or at the CRE / CDC level (ITA site).
- Deadline for receipt of applications at UMAB level: 05/15/2022
- Meeting with candidates: May 17, 2022 at 2 p.m. at the CRE/CDC center
- Conditions of participation to the competition are:
– The proposed project has commercial potential
– Technological maturity level of the project (TLR=1,..,7) (see file 2)
– The economic and social impact of the project on society
– A 300-words abstract must be submitted along with a 120-seconds project video.
A pre-selection of candidates who will represent UMAB is scheduled for May 23, 2022 at the ITA central library at 2 p.m.