A call for applications has been launched for the benefit of students registered in M2 for the scholarship of the Russian Federation in the Engineering Disciplines (ST; SM; MI; SNV; STU and AUMV). file must be in digital format only.
- The deadline for receipt at the faculty level (the Vice-deanships of post-graduation and external relations is May 28, 2023 at 10.00.
- The deadline for receipt of files at the VRCC is May 28, 2023 at 16.00.
- Submission of files to the CRUO on May 29, 2023.
- Copy of the baccalaureate,
- The Transcript(s) of the 4 years of study (L1, L2, L3 and M1 for the Master or CP1, CP2, 1ASC and 2ASC for the Higher Schools),
- The registration certificate for the current year 2022-2023,
- head of class Certificate (1,2,3) (model attached): Maximum 3 candidates per specialty,
- The X-star certificate (model Copy of passport (valid until 2025 at least);
Students selected by the CRUO must register online at https://education-in-russia.com/ before May 30, 2023.
The study costs and accommodation for the entire duration of the studies are the responsibility of the Russian party. Visa fees, certified translation of documents and air tickets are the responsibility of the candidates. The costs are not covered by the Algerian party.